Digital, Content, Social Media, & Public Relations Professional. Driven to create best in class content for social media, public relations, and digital marketing. Uses creativity and analysis to create cohesive and integrated campaigns that capture brand engagement. Dedicated to increasing brand awareness and lead generation through valuable, entertaining, and insightful content delivered through multiple communication channels.
Marketing Automation & Analytics
Copywriting for web & email formats
Blog Writing & Editorial Management
PR & Marketing Communication
Research & Analysis
SEO & SEM
Google Analytics & AdWords
DePaul University, College of Communication, Chicago, Illinois
Master of Arts with Distinction, Public Relations and Advertising
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Isenberg School of Management, Online
Certificate in Meeting and Event Management
Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts, Theater
Google Analytics IQ Certified (view certificate)
December 2015 – June 2017
Google AdWords Certified (view certificate)
December 2015 – June 2017
Hubspot Inbound Certification (view certificate)
November 2015 – December 2016
Advanced Group | July 2015 – Present
Manager of digital and social media marketing with a focus on digital strategy, content development, and plan execution in the Shared Services division of The Advanced Group. A
- Social Media Planning and Strategy
- Social Content Development and Execution including infographics
- Website Management
- Editorial Calendar for Corporate Blog and Social Publishing.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Measurement and Analysis through Google Analytics and Hubspot
SilkRoad | January 2012 – June 2015
Digital and Social Marketing Specialist (January 2014 – Present)
Responsible for social media, content, webinars, and public relations at a B2B software company. In this role I developed digital content and implemented a social media strategy that yielded strong results.
- Devised/implemented social media marketing strategy (paid and organic) that resulted in increased engagement, community, and lead generation.
- Manage social media properties, including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SlideShare, and YouTube leading to increased engagement and community growth. Key Achievements: added over 3K Facebook followers and generated over 35K views of SlideShare content.
- Public Relations: press releases, media relations, relationship building, and coordinating with stakeholders across departments and organizations. Building relationships with industry thought leaders and influencers.
- Expert content creation and distribution in multiple formats for a variety of channels, including: eBooks, reports, webinars, SlideShare presentations, video, and infographics.
- Analysis using Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Pardot, and Marketo to optimize strategy.
- Develop content and manage editorial calendar for corporate blog, averaging over 4K pageviews per month.
- Execute integrated campaigns across channels and formats, ensuring consistent messaging throughout.
- Work across teams to develop content and product messaging.
- Monitor social media for key competitive, customer, and community insight.
Marketing Specialist (November 2012 – December 2013)
Created event marketing campaigns, focused on strategic communication and lead generation. Managed marketing events program, including: 50+ trade shows a year (trade show scheduling, staffing, budgets, and campaign timelines) and annual Users Conference co-organizer.
Office Administrator/Strategic Learning Solutions Administrator (January 2012 – November 2012)
Managed office procedures, meeting and event planning, inventories, and calendars in role as Office Administrator. Maintained communal training sessions and content libraries in Gotomeeting.com, created and maintained accounts in The Learning Suite, and delivered 1st level troubleshooting support for internal and external clients.
Office Team | September 2011 – January 2012
Front Desk and Administrative Assistant, Convention and Event Staff, and Inbound Call Center/Customer Service Representative positions.
Shore Bank (via Today’s Office Professionals) | January 2011 – September 2012
Front desk administration, meeting space and calendar coordination, expense reports, and file management.
Chicago Center for Performing Arts | August 2008 – August 2011
Oversaw Event Services, Concessions, and Front of House of a multi-space venue. Coordinated with clients and vendors to facilitate and enhance special events.
Spot 6 | January 2005 – August 2008
Focused on event development, marketing, and high-level customer service as manager of cocktail lounge.